Delta Group of Companies has been established and engaged in Rock Mining industry since 2005 and having routed from Chittar, Pathanamthitta. We produce and supplies aggregates, manufactured sand and Ready Mix concrete and related products.
Working at company owned vast area of land at Trivandrum and Pattanamthitta. Our crusher units are at Chittar (Pathanamthitta District), Perungadavila (Trivandrum), and Metro Aggregrates and Sand Pvt Ltd at Nemon (Trivandrum), were manufacturing different sizes of aggregates and sand.
Delta Group is a professionally managed company with turnover around 100 crores and interest in diverse fields like;
- Owns and operates vast areas of quarry land consisting of rocks which are mined using latest technology and complying with all statutory rules and regulations of the various Government Departments including Environment Clearance and Pollution.
- We are using German technology for making aggregates, manufactured sand for concretes and plastering. We are using highly advanced technology for Ready Mix concrete, and supply materials at Alappuzha, Pattanamthitta, Kollam and Trivandrum Districts.
– Delta Group is a main supplier for aggregates and sand at Trivandrum District.
– Delta Promise “Door delivery system” to our valuable clients.
– Delta possess the ownership of one among the biggest production units in Trivandrum and Pathanamthitta District.
At Delta Group, we understand the importance of providing quality products for our customers. Our staff is certified in multiple areas of M-Sand manufacturing and ready mix expertise, led by our in house professional team. These steps assure the customer to a consistent level of quality that he demands. We have received ISO Certification for the manufacture of sand and has also received Quality Certificates from Highway Research Institute and Thiruvananthapuram Government Engineering College. The main Objective of Delta is to establish high-tech stone crushing units in Kerala for producing aggregates of various sizes and Manufactured Sand, to be used as basic materials for construction activities.
Quality Management :
- Strenghth for future
Receiving the best environment award for 2013 fro, D. Sugathakumari
(Indian post and activist, who has been at the forefront of environmental and feminist movements)
Business Endeavour Award 2015 receiving from Shri. Oommen Chandi Hon’ble
Chief Minister of Kerala, in the presence of Ministers K.M.Mani and K.C.Joseph
Receiving the Young Businessman award for 2016 from Mukul Wasnik